ETA OFFERS A WIDE RANGE OF INSTRUMENTATION FOR YOUR PROJECTS AS FOLLOWS:
- pH / ORP meters for water/wastewater treatment, pharmaceutical, food and beverage. The various sensors we offer covers a variety of application.
- DO meters using polarography principle with very low maintenance. Suitable for very harsh environment.
- Conductivity meters covering ranges between 0.01 – 200 µS/cm. Sensors suitable for all known applications (flow-trough, submerged, pipe).
- Turbidity / TSS meters with measuring ranges between 0-1000 mg/L up to 0-120000mg/L. For wastewater application, sensors feature an automatic cleaning brush.
- Residual Chlorine analyzers with very low maintenance. A flow-through installation is also offered.
- Acid/Base meters for chemical industry, boilers, and power plants. Measures HCL, HNO3, H2SO4, NaOH, NaCL.
- ION meters with a range between 0.2µ/L to 5000mg/L.
- Heavy Metal Online analyzers. Based on spectrophotometry this stand-alone analyzer will measure and log heavy metals: Cu, Fe, Zn, Ge, Mn, Pb, Ni, Ammonia, Nitrogen, Total Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrogen, Fluoride, Total Arsenic
- COD/BOD Online analyzers. This stand-alone analyzer requires very little maintenance.
- Multi-parameter Online analyzers. Perfect solution for remote locations, this analyzer can transmit collected data in a cloud platform for easy and secure access. The multi-parameter sensor will measure depth, temperature, pH, conductivity, turbidity, dissolved oxygen, chlorophyll, blue-green algae, salinity.
- Portable and Laboratory meters. We offer handheld or desktop (laboratory): pH, Conductivity, DO, TSS, Ammonia, COD. A convenient portable multi-parameter (pH, DO, Ammonia, Nitrate, Ion) is also offered.
- Level meters submerged. We offer a submerged level meter for water well applications with a range of 0-200m.
- Level meters ultrasonic. This contactless level instrument also offers relay output for controlling various devices (e.g. pumps), in a compact package. Measuring range from 0-10m.
- Sludge Level Interface meters. Used in water treatment and underwater topographic survey, with a detection range of 0-70m and 5mm accuracy.
- Flowmeters Magnetic. A wide range of magnetic flowtubes is offered from 10mm up to 2.6m. Connections available are flange, thread, tri-clamp. To cover a variety of application both compact (flowtube and transmitter together) and remote (flowtube and transmitter separate) models are offered.
- Flowmeter Turbine. We offer turbine meters in a range from 4mm to 300mm.
- Flowmeter Ultrasonic. For non-invasive applications, this can be installed outside of the pipe. Offered in both portable and fixed installations.
- Pressure sensors, in a range from negative 10 to 100MPa. Sensors can be basic (no display) or with display. Various connections available.
- Pressure switches, with display with models including optional analog output.
To request a quotation or additional information, please contact our Products Manager