ETA SUPPLIES A WIDE VARIETY OF REGENERATIVE BLOWERS AND VACUUM PUMPS FOR OUR PROJECTS AND FOR OTHER CUSTOMERS
Our regenerative blowers are an ideal alternative to standard rotary vane pumps and PD/rotary lobe blowers. Its innovative light weight and compact design adds to the ease of operation.
Regenerative blowers are compact and versatile machines, designed to move large volumes of air at low vacuums or pressures. ETA provides a full range of models in various voltage options for industrial and commercial users to choose from.
We offer the side channel blowers in two types – single and two stage models. Most of our models are constructed using fine grain cast aluminum. This allows for maximum heat dissipation, while ensuring a long service life. The inlet and outlet ports are designed with silencers to ensure quiet operations
These machines function on the principle of air velocity regeneration. Air from the inlet of the blower is trapped between blades around the perimeter of the impeller. As the impeller rotates, the trapped air’s velocity is continuously increased (regenerated) as it spirals from the base of the impeller blades to the outer casing, and then back to the base via a side channel. A stripper section near the outlet moves the air from the impellers to the outlet.
They can quickly be added to your system with its easy to install close-coupled construction. The cool running outboard bearings increase service life. Free is a word that everyone likes to see when they are looking at a product, and this one is OIL FREE, MAINTENANCE FREE, and operates at an industry low dB(A) sound level. Our blowers have an operating capacity range of up to 1500 CFM and can achieve an end vacuum up to 20″ Hg or a pressure of 13 PSIG.
Benefits of Regenerative Blowers
The following are some of the advantages of side channel blowers:
- The blowers can be mounted in either vertical or horizontal positions
- The compression chamber is dry and oil-free. This ensures a contaminant free supply of air.
- The small footprint and compact size allow regenerative blowers to fit into areas which may not allow for installation of other types of blowers such as rotary lobe.
- Air flow is continuous and pulsation-free.
- The blower construction is with an integral motor/impeller housing requiring no vee belts, and pre-lubricated sealed ball bearings. The design provides for years of maintenance-free operation.
- Noise levels are considerably lower than most comparably-sized rotary lobe blowers.
The regenerative blowers can provide solutions for a variety of industrial applications:
- Aeration for Aquaculture
- Pool/Spa/Hot Tub Aeration
- Plating/Chemical Tank Agitation
- Printing Presses
- Sewage Aeration
- vacuum Systems
- Pneumatic Conveying/Fluidizing
- Soil Remediation
- Dust and Smoke Collection/Removal
- Vacuum Lifting and Packaging Machinery
The blowers are the perfect solutions for applications requiring low pressure or vacuum levels. Our products are guaranteed to provide years of dependable service.
To request a quotation or additional information, please contact our Products Manager Gabriel Pavel.